Tuesday, June 12, 2012

When Things Go Bump/Slam

The week has gotten worse.  I don't know about your bath vanity but, I swear mine was moved, even though I know it's attached to the wall.  I went to put my foot up so I could dry it off after my shower yesterday morning.  That cabinet is extremely hard, as my toe can attest to.  I slammed my foot into the darn thing.  Since I was going to the podiatrist to have an ingrown nail taken care of, I told him about it.  The x-ray showed no break. At this time, I might have a stress fracture. I'll find out when I go back in a few days for my follow up from the other toe. 

At least the bruise is a gorgeous shade of magenta and purple.  I'm going to take a picture.  Don't worry. It won't get posted here. I want it so I can dye that shade.  lol

I did re-start my tank top.  If it doesn't work this time, I'm giving up and picking another pattern. 

The wheel hasn't been touched for a couple days but I'll try to get back to it tomorrow.

No comments: