Friday, July 13, 2012

Walking Wounded But Still Spinning

Today was my podiatrist appointment for my nail trimming.  While waiting for the doctor to come in to do that, the other one stopped by to check my feet as well.  He was the one who did the x-ray when I slammed the toe last month.  A new x-ray today shows I have crushed the bone, (also known as a compressed fracture).  I'm in a toe splint and bandage to keep it from bending.  Walking and spinning are not a problem. 

Today was the start of the North Stonington Fair. I'm looking forward to participating in the spinning demo with my friends on Friday evening and most of Saturday until about 4 p.m.  Pat doesn't want to go and will be staying home with the cats and dog. :)  If you are in the area, stop by the sheep barn and say hi.

No comments: