Friday, August 17, 2012

Goal Progress and Review

It's been a few months since my last review, so I decided to re-visit my New Year's 2012 goals.

1. Get healthier - after fighting a few months of dental infection issues and all the havoc that brought, I'm finally on the mend side, weight is coming down. :)

2.  Walking/Exercise - treadmill is still not set up, done some walking around in the yarn, playing with my dog, Pooh.

3. Spinning/Knitting Down Stash - extremely well with this. 
Fiber:  48.5 ounces added and 162.70 ounces spun.   
Knitting:   47 skeins added and 38.75 skeins used.  I'm working on a summer top that will use another 6 skeins when finished, as well as a pair of socks.  :) 

4.  Finish my 2009 sweater - Nothing happening yet.

5.  Finish spinning second sweater - Nothing happening here.  I spun another entire sweater/jacket instead.  (2000 yards of bulky yarn).

6.  Use handspun -  just the one shawl so far. The jacket with the bulky handspun is one of the projects up next on the needles.

7.  Use spindles - used one of them a little bit while my foot healed a few weeks ago.

8.  Use looms - nope.  nothing new yet.  I've been watching videos though and plan to warp the table loom this coming week.  Hopefully, I don't mess this try up like the last one. 

No comments: